Registrations now closed, please email email@example.com for more details
Registration is now open for entry into the 2011 ‘PAWS for the Cause’ Kuwait Dog Show. The show will take place in the beautiful gardens of the British Embassy on Friday March 4th from 11 – 4pm. Join us for a variety of lighthearted dog shows, Best Junior Handler, Most Mysterious Heritage and the Pet Pageant, (to name but a few). Shop for pet products, visit a variety of stalls, strut your mutt for others to admire or enjoy a tasty lunch in the gardens.
PAWS’ Dog Show is always a fun filled event for all the family, whether or not you own a pet! If you wish to enter your dog into the show, or attend without pets, download the registration form from the PAWS’ website www.paws-kuwait.org This is strictly a pre-registered event and no ‘walk-ins’ by un-registered guests can be permitted.
Full names of all attendees must be submitted in advance via the show registration form (on website). All participating dogs must be pre registered and adult Civil ID (or passport) must be shown on entrance.
Completed registration forms can be left at drop off points on certain days, details of these will be found on our website. Please ensure you bring your form with correct admission fee to one of these venues. Registration closes March 2nd. It is not necessary to own or bring a dog in order to enjoy a fun-filled family day out.
Entry is strictly by pre-registration of pets and people. Please read show rules and regulations on the Registration Form carefully. NO MOBILE PHONES WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE EMBASSY
Protecting Animal Welfare Society, Kuwait is affiliated to KEPS, Kuwait Environmental Protection Society, WSPA, World Society for the Protection of Animals, The RSPCA International and MENAW, Middle East Network for Animal Welfare www.paws-kuwait.org firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form Drop off Points:
- 9th February 10.00am -12.00 pm – Starbucks Palms Hotel
- 14th February 6.00pm-8pm – Starbucks Hilton
- 21st February – 6.00pm-8pm -Monday evening , Starbucks Palms Hotel (between these hours only please) Please look for a PAWS representative
- 23rd February – 6.00pm-8pm – Wednesday evening , Starbucks Hilton (between these hours only please) Please look for a PAWS representative
- 2nd March – 10am – 12pm – Wednesday Morning, Palms Starbucks. Please look for a PAWS representative
- 2nd March – 6.00pm-8pm – Wednesday Night, Hilton hotel Starbucks Please look for a PAWS representative
- THE BEACH HOUSE
TEL: 2372 6868
- N-STYLE NAIL LOUNGE
TEL # 2571 9050
OPENING TIMES 10am – 08.30pm