Registration is now open for entry into the 2012 ‘PAWS for the Cause’ Kuwait Dog Show. The show will take place in the beautiful gardens of the British Embassy on Friday March 9th from 11 – 4pm. Join us for a variety of lighthearted dog shows, Best Junior Handler, Most Mysterious Heritage and the Pet Pageant, (to name but a few). Shop for pet products, visit a variety of stalls, strut your mutt for others to admire or enjoy a tasty lunch in the gardens.
PAWS’ Dog Show is always a fun filled event for all the family, whether or not you own a pet! If you wish to enter your dog into the show, or attend without pets, download the registration form from the PAWS’ website www.paws-kuwait.org This is strictly a pre-registered event and no ‘walk-ins’ by un-registered guests can be permitted.
Full names of all attendees must be submitted in advance via the show registration form (on website). All participating dogs must be pre registered and adult Civil ID (or passport) must be shown on entrance.
Completed registration forms can be left at drop off points on certain days, details of these will be found on our website. Please ensure you bring your form with correct admission fee to one of these venues. Registration closes March 3rd. It is not necessary to own or bring a dog in order to enjoy a fun-filled family day out.
Entry is strictly by pre-registration of pets and people. Please read show rules and regulations on the Registration Form carefully. NO MOBILE PHONES or CAMERAS WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE EMBASSY
Application Form Drop off Points:
- 15th February 6.00pm-8pm – Wednesday Evening – Starbucks Palms Hotel (between these hours only please) Please look for a PAWS representative
- 22st February – 6.00pm-8pm - Wednesday evening , Starbucks Palms Hotel (between these hours only please) Please look for a PAWS representative
- 23rd February – 6.00pm-8pm – Wednesday Evening , Starbucks Hilton (between these hours only please) Please look for a PAWS representative
- 3rd March – 10am – 12pm – Saturday Morning, Starbucks Palms Hotel. (between these hours only please) Please look for a PAWS representative
- 3rd March – 6.00pm-8pm – Saturday Evening, Starbucks Palms Hotel. (between these hours only please) Please look for a PAWS representative